Please note this tour is sold out.
Take a look at our July tour instead.
Charlie Wagner, Travel Consultant and President of Charlie & Friends Tours, Inc., would like to extend to you a “Special Invitation” to join him on his 49th Tour to beautiful Alaska. Of all the places Charlie has led tours, Alaska is by far the best and most requested destination! Over the years more than 1900 people have made this tour to Alaska with Charlie. Charlie’s goal is to make the 2024 June Tour to Alaska OUR BEST YET! This is one Tour you will not want to miss.
Charlie has been leading very successful Tours to Alaska since 1995 and is looking forward to the 2024 ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR. This 12 Day and 11 Night Cruise Tour will put you in the “Middle of Everything Alaska has to offer” along with a Guided Tour of Juneau & Vancouver. This tour includes Flights to Fairbanks, Alaska on June 10. We will then overnight in Fairbanks after which we will Motor Coach across to the Denali National Park (overnight) and then make our way via the Alaska Railroad down to Talkeetna and then by Motor Coach on down to Anchorage. After this, we will Set Sail on our 8 Day and 7 Night SOUTHBOUND CRUISE of the Inner Passage on the beautiful 5 star “Summit Cruise Ship” of Celebrity Cruise Lines. Charlie over the years has Personally Sailed over 17 cruises on the “Summit”
With all of this, you will be responsible for only 4 meals during your entire stay in Alaska. This could definitely be a Trip of a Lifetime! Are you interested? We would love to have you join us on this exciting New 2024 JUNE ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR. Here is what we have planned . . .
Your entire ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR includes the following:
1. Trip will be hosted from start to finish by Charlie Wagner & Staff.
2. Airline flights to Fairbanks, Alaska are included on Monday, June 10.
3. Motor Coach transfers from Anchorage to the CELEBRITY SUMMIT are included.
4. You can choose either an Inside Cabin, Outside Cabin, or Balcony Cabin on the SUMMIT. 5. Includes ALL MEALS DURING THE ENTIRE CRUISE plus a number of snacks and surprises! 6. You will cruise the Inside Passage, the Hubbard Glacier, and Prince William Sound.
7. The SUMMIT will port in Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan and Vancouver.
8. Includes a Private Group Tour of Juneau, Alaska’s Capital and the surrounding area.
9. A private narrated Motor Coach Tour of beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. 10. Your package includes all your Port and Handling Charges, All Taxes, and Much More
11. Our “Red Eye” flight will depart on Friday June 21 with your arrival back home on June 22.