Educational Travel Service, Inc has partnered with Charlie Wagner, Travel Consultant and President of Charlie & Friends Tours, Inc., and would like to extend to you a “Special Invitation” to join us Charlie’s 45th Tour to beautiful Alaska. Of all the places Charlie has led tours, Alaska is by far the Best and Most Requested. Over the years more than 1800 people have made this Tour to Alaska with Charlie. Our goal is to make our new 2022 July Tour to Alaska OUR BEST YET! Now is the time to make your 2022 Alaska Plans.
Charlie has been leading very successful Alaska Tours since 1995 and he is looking forward to the 2022 ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR. This 12 Day and 11 Night Tour will put you in the “Middle of Everything that Alaska has to Offer.” Your 2022 Alaska Adventure includes Flights to Fairbanks, Alaska on. After an overnight in Fairbanks, we will Motor Coach over to the Denali National Park (overnight) then make our way via the Alaska Railroad down to Talkeetna followed by a beautiful Motor Coach drive to Anchorage where we will overnight. After this, we will set sail on our 8 day and 7 Night SOUTHBOUND CRUISE of the Inner Passage on the beautiful 5 star “Millennium Cruise Ship” of Celebrity Cruise Lines. The “Millennium” is rated as one of the top ships to be found on the open seas today.
SEATS ARE LIMITED ON THIS TRIP AND WILL BE HANDLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS!
With all of this, you will be responsible for only 4 meals during your entire stay in Alaska. This could definitely be a Trip of a Lifetime! Does this sound of interest to you? We would love to have you join us on this exciting 2022 JULY ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR. Here is what we have planned . . .
4 Day and 3 Night Land Package from Fairbanks to Anchorage:
Our 4 DAY LAND PACKAGE in Alaska will allow us to experience more of the inner beauty of Alaska. This portion will take us to Fairbanks and allow us to work our way by Motor Coach to
the Denali National Park and then south via the Alaska Railroad to Talkeetna and then on down to Anchorage by Motor Coach. We will be able to see some of the most beautiful areas
to be found in all of Alaska using our own local tour guides who are “top of the line!” This will really make this trip unique! Your Land Portion in Alaska will include the following:
1. Transfers by Motor Coach from the Fairbanks Airport to your hotel in Fairbanks.
2. 1 Night Stay in Fairbanks at the Fairbanks Hyatt Hotel. (Breakfast Included!)
3. A City Tour of Fairbanks – plus a Cruise on the World Famous “River Boat Discovery!”
4. Guided Motor Coach Tour from Fairbanks to the Denali National Park (Pipe Line)
5. 1 Night Stay at the Denali Bluffs Hotel at the Denali National Park. (Breakfast Included)
(Planned Evening at the “Music of Denali Dinner Show” Including a Family Style Meal.
6. Natural History Tour of the beautiful Denali National Park Home to Mt McKinley.
7. 5 Hour “Dome Train Car Ride” from Denali Park to Talkeetna on the Alaska Railroad.
8. A visit to the Iditarod Dog Sled Race Headquarters located in Wasilla, Alaska.
9. Tour of Anchorage – Shopping in downtown Anchorage – Lunch on your own.
10. 1 Night Stay in Anchorage at the Ship Creek Comfort Inn. (Breakfast Included)
11. Tour from Anchorage down through the Kenai Peninsula to Seward by Motor Coach.
Cruise from Seward, Alaska to Vancouver on CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM:
Our group will be sailing on the Southbound Inner Passage from Seward to Vancouver on the beautiful “Celebrity Cruise Lines MILLENNIUM CRUISE SHIP!” The Millennium is the perfect size Cruise Ship for us to sail on Alaska Waters with 2200 Passengers. On the Millennium, you will find a Great Crew, Great Ports of Call, Great Food & Shows and much more. We again are very for fortunate to be able to cruise again on the CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM. This Cruise allows us to cruise in great cruise comfort and in gracious space.
YOUR 2022 JULY ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. Trip will be hosted from start to finish by Charlie Wagner.
2. Airline flights to Fairbanks, Alaska are included on Tuesday.
3. Motor Coach transfers from Anchorage to the CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM are included.
4. You will choose either an Inside Cabin, Outside Cabin, or Balcony Cabin on the MILLENNIUM.
5. Includes ALL MEALS DURING THE ENTIRE CRUISE plus a number of snacks and surprises!
6. You will cruise the Inside Passage, the Hubbard Glacier, and Prince William Sound.
7. The MILLENNIUM will port in Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, and Ketchikan.
8. Includes a Private Group Tour of Juneau, Alaska’s Capital and the surrounding area.
9. A private narrated Motor Coach tour of beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
10. Your package includes all your Port and Handling Charges, Taxes, and Luggage Handling.
11. Our “Red Eye” flight home.
12. Excellent Optional Trip insurance is available from Allianz Travel Insurance upon request.