Ron Cutler & Holly Foubister of Educational Travel Service would like to invite you to join their friend Charlie Wagner, Travel Consultant and President of Charlie & Friends Tours on his 44th Tour to beautiful Alaska. We have worked with Charlie over the years on a number of successful tours with Alaska to be found at the very top. Over the years more than 1800 people have made this tour to Alaska with Charlie including many from our Yorktown area. Our goal is to make the 2020 June Tour to Alaska OUR BEST ONE YET! This is one tour you will not want to miss out on.
Charlie has been leading very successful Tours to Alaska since 1995 and is looking forward to the 2020 ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR. This 12 day and 11 night trip will put you in the “middle of everything that Alaska has to offer” along with a guided tour of Juneau and Vancouver. This tour includes flights to Fairbanks, Alaska on June 9th. We will then overnight in Fairbanks after which we will Motor Coach across to the Denali National Park (overnight) and then make our way via the Alaska Railroad to Talkeetna and then by Motor Coach on down to Anchorage. After this, we will set sail on our 8 day and 7 night SOUTHBOUND CRUISE of the Inner Passage on the beautiful 5 star “Millennium Cruise Ship” of Celebrity Cruise Lines. The “Millennium” is rated as one of the top ships to be found at seas today.
SEATS ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE HANDLED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS!
With all of this, you will be responsible for only 4 meals during your entire stay in Alaska. This could definitely be a trip of a lifetime! Are you interested? We would love to have you join us on this exciting 2020 JUNE ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR. Here is what we have planned . . .
4 Day and 3 Night Land Package on June 9 – June 12 from Fairbanks to Anchorage:
Our 4 DAY LAND PACKAGE in Alaska will allow us to experience more of the inner beauty of Alaska. This portion will take us to Fairbanks and allow us to work our way by Motor Coach to the Denali National Park and then south via the Alaska Railroad to Talkeetna and then on down to Anchorage by Motor Coach. We will be able to see some of the most beautiful areas to be found in all of Alaska using our own local tour guides who are “top of the line!” This will really make this trip unique! Your land tour portion in Alaska will include the following:
1. Transfers by Motor Coach from the Fairbanks Airport to your hotel in Fairbanks.
2. 1 night stay in Fairbanks at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. (breakfast included!)
3. City Tour of Fairbanks – plus a Cruise on the world famous “River Boat Discovery!”
4. Guided Motor Coach Tour from Fairbanks to the Denali National Park (Pipe Line)
5. 1 night stay at the Bluffs Hotel at the Denali National Park. (Evening “Music of Denali” Dinner Show included)
6. Natural History Tour of the beautiful Denali National Park area. (Mt. McKinley)
7. A 5 Hour “Dome Train Car Ride” from Denali Park to Talkeetna on the Alaska Railroad.
8. A visit to the Iditarod Dog Sled Race Headquarters located in Wasilla, Alaska.
9. Tour of Anchorage – shopping in downtown Anchorage – lunch on your own.
10. 1 night stay in Anchorage at the Ship Creek Comfort Inn. (breakfast included)
11. Tour from Anchorage down through the Kenai Peninsula to Seward by Motor Coach
Cruise from Seward, Alaska to Vancouver – June 12-19 on CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM:
Our group will be sailing on the Southbound Inner Passage from Seward to Vancouver on the beautiful 5 star “Celebrity Cruise Lines MILLENNIUM CRUISE SHIP!” The Millennium is Charlie’s All Time Favorite
Cruise Ship sailing the waters of Alaska. We are very fortunate to be able to cruise on one of the finest cruise
ships on the sea today. The MILLENNIUM (rated 5 stars) will give us great cruise comfort and gracious
Your entire ALASKA ADVENTURE TOUR includes the following . . .
1. Trip Alaska Adventure will be hosted by Charlie Wagner.
2. Airline flights from Norfolk to Fairbanks, Alaska are included on June 9.
3. Motor Coach transfers from Anchorage to the CELEBRITY MILLENNIUM are
4. You will choose either an Inside Cabin, Outside Cabin, or Balcony Cabin on the MILLENNIUM.
5. Includes ALL MEALS DURING THE ENTIRE CRUISE plus a number of snacks and surprises!
6. You will cruise the Inside Passage, the Hubbard Glacier, and Prince William
7. The MILLENNIUM will port in Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, and Ketchikan.
8. Includes a Private Group Tour of Juneau, Alaska’s Capital and the surrounding area.
9. A private narrated Motor Coach tour of beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
10. Your package includes all your Port and Handling Charges, Taxes, and Luggage Handling.
11. Our “Red Eye” flight will depart on Friday June 19 with your arrival back home on June 20.
12. Excellent Trip Insurance is available from Allianz Travel Insurance upon request.
Rate (per person) for this June 9 to June 20 Tour is as follows:
INSIDE CABIN = $4,100 ** OUTSIDE CABIN = $4,500 ** BALCONY CABIN = $5,300
$400 deposit per person will hold your spot!
Balance is due on March 8, 2020